Thomas Romain (ロマン・トマ Roman Toma) is a French animator who is responsible for creating Code: Lyoko alongside with Tania Palumbo. He is also responsible for designing and co-directing the Franco-Japanese animated series, Oban Star-Racers, which would be the start of his career in Japan.
- Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori -Break on the Sky- (OAV) : Art Setting, Prop Design
- AKB0048 (TV) : Art design
- Aquarion Evol (TV) : Conceptual Design
- Aria - The Natural (TV) : Design (7 episodes), Guest Character Design Assistance (6 episodes)
- Aria the OVA ~Arietta~ : Layout Animation Director
- Basquash! (TV) : Original creator, Art Director, Key Animation (eps 1-2), Mechanical Conceptual Design
- Bodacious Space Pirates (TV) : Art design
- Chō Soku Henkei Gyrozetter (TV) : Mechanical design
- Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth - The Animation (TV) : Art Setting
- Engage Planet Kiss Dum (TV) : Art design
- Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse (TV) : Key Animation (OP; ep 3)
- Ryoko's Case File (TV) : Translation Collaboration
- Senki Zesshō Symphogear (TV) : Art Director, Future Visuals
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.